Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Simple Pleasures

I have a sign in my kitchen that says "SIMPLIFY" Mark and I try to live our life around this idea. To enjoy all of the Simple Pleasures.The little things that make us feel good. Here is a list of mine, in no particular order of importance. Stay tuned for Marks and the boys.

1. Hugs from my boys
2. diet coke
3. emails from my husband
4. girl days with my mom
5. children's museums
6. click pencils
7. getting "A's" though not always simple
8. watching Mac do good deeds
9. clean folded towels
10.target
11.hearing "I love you mama"
12.a new book
13.people magazine
14.date nights
15.summer nights
16.sleeping late in the morning
17.holding a newborn baby
18.watching the face of an elderly person when you make conversation in the store
19.reality tv-kate gosselin (I know, but its my list not yours)
20.long days on the beach

I encourage everyone to do this, you will be amazed at what you come up with

No comments:

Post a Comment