Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Today is our Anniversary. It is hard to believe so much time has gone by, it often feels like yesterday. Things have not always been easy, and we often wondered if we could make it through. I truly believe what does not kill you will make you stronger. Our marriage, and family for that matter is based on love and friendship and spending time together not on material things. We truly feel blessed with the miracles that god has given us, and that many of the obstacles that we have crossed have made us appreciate even the little things. I truly feel God has a plan for us that even we are not even aware of. We have fought for our marriage and family and are anxious for the next chapter, whatever that may be.

P.S. I have promised Mark that someday he will be able to buy coffee everyday on the way to work. If you could see how happy this made him, you would truly understand what I mean when I say it is the little things.

Happy Anniversary Mark, I appreciate and love you more than you can even imagine.
Christa

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary! I love the slide show. I hope you have a wonderful day together!

    ReplyDelete