Friday, March 27, 2009

THE LITTLE THINGS IN LIFE

I am so incredibly happy today. Why you ask? Your probably thinking that I must have gotten an A on an exam, or that Griffin started talking. Well those would be big things. But so is this!


THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF NEW JERSEY


Just when I thought that Bravo TV had done it all. I am not sure if it could get much better then this



THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF NEW YORK


FOR ANYONE THAT REALLY KNOWS ME MY LOVE FOR REALITY TV IS NO SECRET. I HAVE NO SHAME, OH WAIT I COULDN'T WATCH TELIA TEQUILA. EVERYTHING ELSE IS FAIR GAME. THE REAL HOUSEWIVES HAPPENS TO BE MY FAVORITE. IT'S LIKE A TRAFFIC ACCIDENT, YOU DON'T WANT TO LOOK BUT YOU JUST CAN'T HELP IT.

I KEEP TRYING TO GET MY FRIENDS ON BOARD FOR " THE REAL HOUSES WIVES OF NEWPORT COUNTY"



WHAT DO YOU THINK?

No comments:

Post a Comment